:::::: Eshon Burgundy Launches NFTRY Brand, Announces New Album, The Passover ::::::
…is loosely inspired by "The Passover" of Exodus. The story is a powerful one about God delivering His chosen people, held captive by Pharaoh in Egypt, out of bondage. As they obeyed His commands, they were spared - passed over unharmed by the death angel when it arrived as the finale of God's 10 plagues. This account in the Bible is about liberation and as a man once confined to the four walls of a public housing community, I share the experience of an oppressed people.
Growing up, my community, Passyunk Homes, wasn't designed as an outlet - it was more like a dead end. Living in makeshift houses made of cinder blocks and tar, I saw a world filled with drug dealers, drug addicts and crime. A few of my friends were killed - I was almost killed, but the Lord spared and delivered me. I'm grateful - that by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal death angel has passed over my soul – this album is an expression of that.
Accompanying The Passover, is the first collection of exclusive merchandise from NFTRY Apparel, Eshon Burgundy’s collaborative effort with Maison de Grace. Click on the following link for Exclusive Passover Packages - The Passover Collection
Purchase 'The Passover' today via iTunes | AmazonMusic | GooglePlay!
// Album Cover (Designed x ZXMBIAC):
// Official Tracklisting:
- Intro (Produced by Radley Raw)
- Bless Ya Name featuring Th3 Saga (Produced by J. Rhodan)
- What I Prayed For featuring ABIV (Produced by Nick Joyal)
- Dead Letter (Prod by DreKnowss)
- The Great Exchange (Currency) featuring Jeremiah Bligen (Produced By Wontel)
- Gunz x Rosez (Produced by Apollo Brown)
- Before I Chose You featuring Parade (Produced By Wontel)
- Pray (Extended) featuring Jeremiah Bligen (Produced by J. Rhodan)
- Can't Tell Time (Produced by Agee Boy)
- Smoke and Fire featuring Stef Silva (Produced by Carnegie)
Dee Black, Maison de Grace (House of Grace) & Agee Boy